Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

She loves her brother!

I know that I have been a pretty bad blogger and right now the thought of "catching up" is very overwhelming. So...Im going to start right where I am and go back and fill in when I can. Here are my beautiful kiddos! They are having so much fun with each other. Branson loves Brooklyn so much and feels so important when I let him "keep care of her" when I go to the restroom or somewhere else very short. :) He recently did something that accidentally hurt her (it didnt even leave a mark) and cried harder than she did. He has such a sweet big brother heart towards her. I pray that loving and protective spirit remains a part of their relationship forever!
Brooklyn absolutely adores her big brother! She just lights up when he walks into the room and starts talking to her. He can make her smile and laugh when she is fussing. It is just so awesome to watch their relationship develop. When I start feeling guilty about not spending as much time with her as I did with Branson at this age, I just have to remember that she gets to grow up with a big brother and that is a wonderful gift!

Love them both to pieces!

2 comments:

ML said...

My, my - those are just some of the cutest grandkids I've ever seen!! Brooklyn's big blue eyes are certainly a match to Branson's big brown ones...I didn't think that was possible. My prayer is that Branson and Brooklyn grow up to be as close and to have as much fun together as you and Craig did (and still do). You and Scott did good!! Love you all, Mimi

Krista said...

What a great picture! Those two are the cutest and sweetest!